New Valley Dental
Dr. Paul M. Urban and the team at New Valley Dental are excited about helping you achieve and maintain the happy, healthy, and beautiful smile you deserve. Although much has changed recently, our commitment to our patients remains the same.
Our office has always maintained high levels of sterility, however at this time we are taking even further precautions to ensure the safety of our team, patients, and community.
Our common-sense view point on the reality of our situation as a community:
- A healthcare facility that is maintained as ours, is in fact, a safe place. It is constantly being cleaned, barriers placed, and then disinfected immediately after patient dismissal.
- We have expanded our protocols into every area of the office, not just treatment rooms.
- Reception area, bathrooms, commonly touched surfaces are cleaned frequently.
- We have managed our schedule so that we do not have many people in the office at one time, thus decreasing exposure of one another to “crowds”.
- Magazines and toys have been removed from reception area.
What we are asking of our patients at this time:
- If you feel ill or have you have been ill recently, please stay home.
- If you have a fever, please stay home.
- If you have a cough, please stay home.
- If you have any high risk people in your household, please stay home.
Preparation for Appointment and Arrival at the Office:
- Please complete your patient information paperwork “on-line” prior to you appointment.
- Upon arrival, please wait in your car and call the office to let us know you are here.
- Once your room is ready, we will bring you directly in for treatment bypassing the waiting room.
We take the health and safety of our team, patients, and all of their loved ones very seriously. We are committed to the betterment of our community at large, and this is an exercise in it.
Stay safe and best regards,
Dr. Paul Urban and the entire New Valley Dental staff