New Valley Dental
At this time, our office will be closed for all routine, non-essential care until April 30th. This means that all regularly scheduled hygiene and new patient exams are going to be rescheduled. There will be a few operative appointments based on a case by case basis and you will be contacted directly. We will be available during this time for emergencies.
It is important to note that our facility has always maintained high levels of sterility. We are a medical office and this requires strict enforcement of protective measures to provide dental care in a safe and effective manner. However, at this time we are following even further precautions to ensure the safety of our team, patients, and community.
Our common-sense view point on the reality of our situation as a community:
- A healthcare facility that is maintained as ours, is in fact, a safe place. It is constantly being cleaned, barriers placed, and then disinfected immediately after patient dismissal.
- We have expanded our protocols into every area of the office, not just treatment rooms.
- Reception area, bathrooms, commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned frequently.
- We have managed our schedule so that we do not have many people in the office at one time, thus decreasing exposure of one another to “crowds”.
- Magazines and toys have been removed from reception area.
What we are asking of our patients and team members that require care during this time:
- If you have had contact with anyone that has been ill, please stay home.
- If you have traveled to a high risk area, please stay home.
- If you feel “off” please stay home.
- If you have any high risk people in your household, please stay home.
- If you feel well, and have been contacted to keep your visit, wash your hands for 20 seconds with the soap we have provided upon arriving.
- All handshaking, hugs, and other physical greetings are to be withheld.
We take the health and safety of our team, patients, and all of their loved ones very seriously. We are committed to the betterment of our community at large, and this is an exercise in it. As the situation unfolds, we may change our protocols or schedule as needed. Be assured we will actively contact any patients who will be affected during this temporary closure.
Stay safe and best regards,
Dr. Paul Urban and the entire New Valley Dental staff